And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. ~GK Chesterton

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3- A Picture of You and Your Friends

Okay, okay....there was NO WAY one picture was enough.


These are my beautiful bridesmaids. They are my best friends in this world. They are honest and loving. They keep me grounded. I promise that you will be hearing plenty about them later on. 


I love this picture. We were dancing the night away at the lovely Aragon wedding. Every person in this picture is a Show Choir Veteran. We are all singers and dancers who would NEVER turn down a good time.


This is Elder Corey Salamon. He is currently finishing up an honorable mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Tallahassee, Florida. He is also a convert to the church who was able to serve this mission because of a scholarship. He is an incredible example to me, and I love and miss him.


Meet the boy who baptized me into the LDS church. He was, is, and always will be a best friend. He recently returned home from his mission in San Jose, Costa Rica. He knows me well...very well, and I can always count on him to be there. We have been through a lot together.


Thea Hallowell is an absolute angel. We have been friends since middle school, and will forever be sisters. Yes, we have had our ups and downs...but this is one of those indestructible  friendship. I love her dearly. And, our husbands get along quite well! It was such a blessing to have her by my side in the temple for my endowment and my sealing. 


I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to be close to my mom. I love talking to her. She is very real, and I love that about her. 


Tyler is my person. That person you are comfortable sharing the most personal information with. He is trustworthy and dependable. I love his love for Jesus Christ and his caring nature. We can go months and months without speaking or seeing one another, and pick up right where we left off. 

These people are some of my most cherished blessings. I have always considered my best friends to be family. I treat them like family. They just love to make my life awesome! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed to have so many wonderful friends! I enjoyed reading about them. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey!! Where'd you go???? Dang.

    ReplyDelete